1 – WHAT IS IPTV? Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your device to your Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
2 – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL SATELLITE AND IPTV PROGRAMMING? Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to satellite programming (due to no sight to the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service.
3 – WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED ? You will need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 20.0 Mbps, A functioning TV, a device (Firestick, Roku, Android Box, etc.)that allows our app installation and of course Bing TV Streams.
4- HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection. Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 20.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
http://www.speedtest.net/ or http://www.fast.com
5 – CAN BING TV STREAMS BE USED IN MY APARTMENT? Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
6- WHY I CAN’T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
First, you need to check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is fine, your account probably has expired. Renew your service by visiting your client area.
7- I DON’T LIVE IN THE UK OR IN USA. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe in your client area above.
8- CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES?
Yes you can use multiple devices HOWEVER, you CANNOT watch on all devices at the same time because that will cause buffering. If you wish to use multiple devices simultaneously, you will need to purchase subscription for multiple devices.
9- WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Pay with your Credit Card, Wipay Vouchers, Bank Deposit(verification required) through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
10- DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
You subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 12:10 AM. Your subscription becomes active from February 2nd 12:10 AM (the time you received the email) for next 3 months.
11- HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your login credentials correctly, these are case sensitive.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc. on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 30 Mbit Download speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Try connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is being used on more devices than you subscribed for.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service using our built in speed test found in your app settings, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area.
– Try clearing cache and uninstalling unused apps or uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program and login again.
12- WHY ARE MY CHANNELS NOT WORKING?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at reasonable discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
13- CHANNEL ISSUES?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
14- BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
15- ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
You will need to perform a reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
16- SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAS AUDIO AND NO VIDEO?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having audio without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
2. Choose Native for the Decoder.
18- SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your internet speed, individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used. Try using VLC to play the stream.
19- MY M3U LINK IS NOT WORKING?
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.